Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jessica is Pregnant!!!

So the news is out. Jessica is pregnant. She is 11 weeks a long as of yesterday, and has a due date of July 12th.

We have had fun telling close family and friends. Last night we had a party with my friends where we had a white elephant gift exchange. We decided to tell everybody through the gift exchange by wrapping a positive pregnancy test. It was fun to watch everybody's reaction when it was opened as they looked around the room to see who was going to admit that they were pregnant.

Jessica's friends were also really fun to tell, as we have this one caught on camera. We got all the girls lined up to take a picture and then I said "ok everybody say Jessica is pregnant!"

"Jessica is preggnn.....Really?"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"


We feel so blessed this time of year to have such great friends and family to share this good news with. We feel like it is a very Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Jared and Chrissy said...

Congrats! I wish I could have been seen the big announcement in person! I am so excited for you guys!

Laurel said...

Yay! Congratulations to both of you guys! And how fun to tell people the way you did. I love it.

Jason (or sometimes Laurel) said...

Congratulations Kings!!!

Now maybe we can hangout again.

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

congrats!

ash said...

ah!! i'm still so happy. that's all:) love you guys

Sunnydays Photography said...

CONGRATS YOU TWO!!! Sooooo exciting! Tell Jess I miss her preggo butt!

matt and eve lloyd said...

AHH!!! That's so exciting!! I can't wait to tell Matt. He'll die with happiness. Jessica, I hope you're feeling well. We couldn't be more excited for you guys. :)

Dean and Rachel said...

Hi Jess! Remember me your KENO friend? How the heck are you? Congrats on the babe! I am so excited for you. You are going to LOVE being a mom.

Jer & Mick said...

I love that your pregnant! your going to be a great mommy! Keep pics coming, i wanna see that belly grow!

Chandice said...

Congrats girl! That is amazing!!!

background