Monday, February 2, 2009

1 YEAR!!!

1 Year !!!


Jessica and I had our 1 year anniversary on the 18th of this month. We took the weekend off and went up to Jackson Hole. We had a beautiful blue bird day on the famous Jackson Hole Mountains Ski Resort.


It is an amazing mountain to ski and has a tram that goes up nearly 4000 ft to the top of the Tetons.






Jessica didn't believe me when I said "We are going to move here some day." What an awesome place. I could get away with putting deer antlers everywhere.


6 comments:

Deters said...

those are sweet pictures. and congrats on the big 1 year mark.

Ty and Mari said...

they say the 1st year is the hardest... whoever "they" are, "they" lie! It's the best because you are still so in love. I hate to say it but now that you are more comfortable with each other... the more love you have and the better it gets! Congrats, looks like you had a great weekend!

matt and eve lloyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
matt and eve lloyd said...

Hey guys! I found your blog through the Madsen's. It looks like your anniversary was dreamy. Happy 1 year!
PS Royce, I love that you do the posts. Teach Matt

Brynn said...

Oh I agree that Jackson Hole would be a fun place to live... okay maybe just a vacation home- it reminds me a nicer Park City. Beautiful pics- congrats on one year!

Jes said...

Congrats on your one year! But.... You CANT move there one day! No, you just cant. I still have to learn how to make abelskeebers... or however you spell that!

background